Q. How do I begin to watch a workshop?
A. Click on the title of the workshop you would like to view.
Q. What should I do if the workshop freezes?
A. If the workshop freezes, please close out of the presentation and click on the title to restart the workshop.
Q. Can I pause the workshop?
A. Yes, just click on the pause button at the bottom of the screen.
Q. How do I access the action plan and resources?
A. In the top right-hand corner of the presentation, there is a button labeled "Resources". Click on this button to download the pdf or Word version of the action plan and resources. If the Resources are not showing up within the workshop, please refresh your browser.
Q. Who do I contact if I need help?
A. Email email@example.com or call 303.819.5366 if you need assistance.
Q. What are the technical requirements for viewing the workshops?
A. Technical Requirements vary depending on the device you use to view the workshops:
Flash: Flash Player 10 or later (http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash), and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3 and later, Google Chrome, Opera 9.5 and later
- Mac: Safari 3 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Google Chrome
- Linux: Firefox 1.x and later
- Google Chrome 14 or later on Windows or Mac
- Safari 5.1 or later on Windows or Mac
- Mobile Safari in Apple iOS 5.0 or later on iPad
Apple iOS (for iPad viewing): Articulate Mobile Player; Apple iOS 5.0 or later on iPad