- · Select a video to watch. Click the title, fill in and submit the registration information on the next page.
- · On the launch page, click the launch button to start the video.
- · Keep the launch page open during video playback.
- · On the launch page, click the complete evaluation button after the video ends.
- · Fill out and submit the evaluation. This will ensure you get credit for watching the video.
- · For more details, see Video Workshops: Start to Certificate Help page section (opens in a new window).
Academic & Career Exploration
- Maximizing Your College Experience
- What It Takes To Be A Successful Student
- Exploring Careers & Choosing A Major
- Mastering The Job Interview
- Writing Effective Resumes & Cover Letters
- Creating Your College Bucket List: Explore, Experience, Succeed
Reading & Writing Strategies
- Pre-Writing Techniques: Planning & Idea Development
- Developing A Strong Thesis Statement
- Drafting Introductions, Body Paragraphs & Conclusions
- The Revision Process: How To Proofread & Edit Your Writing
- Reading Comprehension Strategies
Learning To Learn
- Discover Your Learning Style
- Study Tips & Note-Taking Strategies
- How To Reduce Test Anxiety
- Understanding & Avoiding Plagiarism
- Learning Strategies Every Student Should Know
- Exam Preparation Tips & Test-Taking Strategies
- How To Overcome Math Anxiety
- How To Succeed In Math
- Time Management: Strategies For Success
- Overcoming Procrastination: Causes & Cures
- Financial Literacy: Smart Money Skills For College & Beyond
- Stress Management Techniques
- Navigating The Financial Aid Process
- Improving Student-Faculty Relationships
- How To Develop Your Cross-Cultural Skills
- Setting & Accomplishing Realistic Goals
- How To Achieve Well-Being, Balance & Success